Have you heard? The highly-anticipated food and lifestyle is happening now, Saturday, 8th December to Bonifacio High Street! With a record high of over 100,000 showing up last year’s TLC festival, fans can certainly look forward to a freshly curated concept in 2018. This year, there will be more brands, more excitement, and so much more to love with the return of the event as Discovery Festival, showcasing expanded portfolio- from food, travel, lifestyle, culture, and adventure.
Hear first-hand from Animal Planet star, Amanda Giese, on how she rehabilitates and rehomes animals in Amanda To The Rescue, and adopt a pet or two at the adoption booth in partnership with PAWS. TLC star Whitney Thore has got the moves, so come join her for a dance workout as she celebrates female body positivity and self-love. Also, watch out for the intense cook-off between mother-and-son pair Sherson and Ann Lian, and Anton Amoncio from Asian Food Channel; while the ever-bubbly Janet Hsieh returns to team up with gourmet personality Sarah Huang Benjamin to whip up a delectable salted egg dish together on stage.
Here are some of the activities:
1. Check out the classic vintage car line-up at the Discovery Gas Monkey Garage.
2. Surprise yourself with a henna tattoo on your arm, with complete freedom granted to the artist.
3. Give your pets some love and get them a complimentary massage and check-up by the resident veterinarian at the Animal Planet booth
4. Sign-up for a latter art workshop and watercolor Christmas card making at the TLC zone.
5. Spruce up your holidays by learning a thing or two about handmade Christmas wreath at the HGTV zone.
6. Asian Food Channel also got you covered with an array of mouth-watering bites guaranteed to delight.
So come down with your family and friends to the Bonifacio High Street today, December 8, 2018. Admission is free! See you there!
For more info: http:/www.discoveryfestival.net/