Teaching kids to count is fine, but teaching them what counts is best.” – Bob Talbert
I have a lot of family photos on my phone from travel and everyday snaps that I want to really hold on to but sometimes get automatically deleted from my phone. It gets frustrating I have to find another way to keep these mementos. Luckily, I stumbled upon the Photobook App. I discovered a lot of creative and unique ways I can preserve our family photos and make it fun too!
What is Photobook?
Photobook is an app that allows you to create custom albums or photobooks on the go. Apart from photo albums, you can also create puzzles, home decors, travel tags, and more that are perfect gift ideas.
How do I turn photos into gift ideas with Photobook?
- To start a project, go to the app and choose what you want to create – fun books, calendars, wall decor, photo gifts, etc. For this example, we will choose a fun book for kids.
- Choose what size do you want. The smallest size 6″x 6″ starts at Php 550.00.
- Choose a theme. They have quite a few options here but they have the usual favorites which are Frozen II, Barbie, Hot Wheels, Marvel and Disney Princess among others.
- Choose your photos. You should be able to provide a minimum of 21 photos for the book to avoid empty pages. You can rearrange the order of the picture according to your liking. Tip: It would be fun if the photos come from the same event that somehow tells a story when you open the book.
- You may save your projects on your account profile.
- Once you are done, you may choose the paper type for your album. The album’s default paper is a premium silk paper that has no charge. Meanwhile, you may add Php 95.00 if you prefer either a photo lustre paper or a matte fine art paper
- Fill-out your delivery details, process the payment then, excitedly wait for the package!
How do I get the Photobook App?
Here is the fun book my little girl and I had a lot of fun creating for her birthday. We used our photos from our trip to South Korea. It looks like we visited Arandelle, for real!